In the framework of the management of customer data, the personal data collected will be transmitted to third parties which are freight companies taking as the sole and exclusive purpose the attainment realization and execution of services or products purchased by the user, owner of the personal information collected. All personal information regarding customers or visitors who use this platform, will be treated in accordance with the applicable legislation on personal data protection- Lei 67/98 de 26 of October, Data Protection Law – in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data provided.
D.K.T.- Representações, Lda., compromises that will not under any circumstances sell, rent, or otherwise make available to third parties except in the case of absolute necessity for the provision of services contracted by the holder) any personal data submitted by users on the platform without your consent. The supply of personal data when required will always be guaranteed, in accordance with law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data provided, and can that right be exercised personally, in writing directly to the address of the registered office or by other means, including electronic means.
Which entity treats your data
Your data will be treated by D.K.T. – Representações, Lda., collective person/Registration identification number 504202278, with headquarters in the Rua das Agras, number 170, 4420-011 Gondomar. This society is responsible for the processing of personal data in accession of the General Regulation on data protection.
For questions relating to the processing of their personal data should contact us through the following means:
Address: Rua Professor Correia de Sá, 295, 4445-570 Ermesinde
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if the user were visiting those sites.
Our website is linked to Google Analytics for statistical purposes regarding its pages.
What rights do you have about your data
At any moment you can request from us:
– Access to information that concerns existing in our systems and/or database
– The rectification of information if it is incorrect or incomplete
– The elimination or limitation of the treatment of your personal data
– If the treatment depends on your consent and this is carried out by automated means you have the right to be sent the personal data previously provided, in a structured way, commonly used and in a format readable by computer
– To complain to a supervisory authority, in particular the National Commission for Data Protection.
Must bear in mind that in certain cases (for example, due to legal obligation) your request may be not fully satisfied. You may be asked that evidence of your identity to ensure that personal data sharing is only done your holder.
In any way, you will be informed of any measure taken with regard to that subject , in a maximum of a month , from the beginning of the data request .
For what purposes are your data used
In addition to the situations in which we treat data for fulfilment of legal constraints, we treat your data for the following purposes:
– Sale of Products– Where necessary to provide our services, we treat your personal information. Beyond this purpose your data will still be treated to provide services to third parties, when it has been expressly consented.
– Marketing Effects– Your personal data, traffic, geographic location, profile and/or consumption are also treated, for marketing purposes or dissemination of offers of goods or services of D.K.T.-representations, Lda, the case has authorized. These communications are intended to give you to know news, promotions, campaigns, and other opportunities that may benefit.
Consult more information in our webpage about the new General Data Protection regulation.